Key messages from the Tognum Integrity Code:
- Tognum prescribes a clear set of rules and acceptable behaviours when it comes to relationships with business partners, competitors, governments and authorities and, for example, when representing the company or for the observance of international trade laws.
- Tognum defends internationally recognised human rights, protects the health and safety of its own employees and the principle of cooperation in the spirit of partnership and is an equal opportunities employer.
- Tognum has established internal monitoring systems for the protection of the company and to guarantee the observance of laws and internal regulations.
- Tognum strives to constantly improve the quality of its products and services and advocates long-term environmental protection.
- Tognum is against discrimination, exploitative working conditions and corruption.
Management staff members as well as the instances should be contacted for any questions and for explanation of the possible consequences of not abiding by this Integrity Code.